Sunday, December 09, 2012

Way to go!!

I'm strong, independent. I can find my own solution. And i know what is the best for me. Which substance to complete the day comes. Hence, pick your mind up and fly away.. Dush dush dush..

We often to say hesitantly the unsure things to be happened or not in future. Indeed, what we thought is correct. We doubt to be blamed when it turns negatively.

2013, as the year increased. Have you asked yourself, "how about you?" Any achievement yet to be proud of? Ohhh.. Way too far i guess.. So, no more "angan-angan mat jenin". Get your leg straight and bend your body and GET UP. Education is the must. Its not only means you have a certificate but your street education? Your confidence!! Build up...

Ok now.. Target!!! AIMED!!! Wish me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment